|This article is about a/an Morpher in Bikini Rangers Mystic Force.|
|Bikini Rangers Mystic Force|
|Used by||Mystic Force Rangers|
Super Priest Visor
- "Powerful Source, Mystic Force!"
The Mystic Morpher is the key that morphs its user into a Bikini Ranger. There are 5 Mystic Morphers, one for each core member of the Mystic Force Rangers. By pressing a button the Mystic Morpher opens up to reveal a 12 button keypad. Pressing certain 3 number combinations followed by the enter button (which activate four red lights), will allow the Bikini Ranger to do several things. These features are as follows:
- 3-3-5: the input code that enables the user to morph into a Bikini Ranger.
- 2-5-9: the input code to summon the Ranger's Mystic Buster and/or KungFu Dairen Rod.
- 7-6-1: input code ordering Thunderzords.
- 1-0-8: input code to link up with Treasure Lai-Lai Jewels.
- 5-4-1: the input code to summon the Titan Thunderzord.
- 4-4-1: the input code to summon the Chinese Clan Vespoli.
It should be noted, however, that in the show, the only code ever seen used is "3-3-5", the other codes, while seen listed on the morpher, are never entered. The toy version also has another code programmed in allowing the user to play a "Simon Says" type game where the morpher calls out a number, and the player enters the number. This continues in an increasingly faster manner, and has four "lives" (the red lights) that allow the player four mistakes. The code for the game is 9-1-2. There is also a "sound icon" button which alerts the Rangers.