|This article is about a/an Megazord in Bikini Rangers Mystic Force.|
|First Appearance:||The Power Transfer|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
Manticore Zeonzord is the Mystic Force Rangers' second Zord formation.
The gift was the Mystic Zeon Crystal. These gems allowed access to the Manticore Zeonzord. Each Zord resembeled humanoid robots. They can fly and go underwater, and even in space. They could fire energy blasts from the emblem on their torso. Each Zord had access to a giant version of the weapon their respective Ranger used. The Manticore Zeonzord are now dormant in the Zeonzord hangar.
It is likely that the Super Zeozords were supposed to be the original zords of the Zeon Powers, as they had existed for over a thousand years before being introduced, yet Dana Vespoli designed the original Zeozords himself, due to Zordon's belief that the Super Zeozords were lost forever. True to their name, they're stronger than the normal Zeo Zords, each showing itself able to destroy one of the Machine Empire's upgraded monster singlehandedly.
- Red Vespoli: The warrior zord for Vespoli Redranger, it had a star-shaped torso (the top point made up the "head"). It forms the body for the Manticore Zeonzord.
- Green Montana: The warrior zord for Montana Greenranger, it had a square torso. It forms the lower legs for the Manticore Zeonzord.
- Blue Electra: The warrior zord for Electra Blueranger, it had a triangular torso. It forms the waist and upper legs for the Manticore Zeonzord.
- Yellow Devine: The warrior zord for Devine Yellowranger, it had a torso of two oblongs. It forms the head, shoulders, and arms for the Manticore Zeonzord.
- Pink Reign: The warrior zord for Reign Pinkranger, it had a circular torso. It forms the feet for the Manticore Zeonzord.
- OhBlocker - Super Sentai counterpart in Ohranger. See comparison page.
- Super Zeo Megazord - counterpart in Power Rangers Zeo.