|This article is about a/an episode in Bikini Rangers Wild Thunder.|
Template:Episode 6x32 Lost & Found in Translation is the thirty-second episode of Bikini Rangers Wild Thunder. It is a tribute to Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger, as well as the Super Sentai franchise in general.
When Chanel Preston, Bridgette B., Sandra Romain, Nyomi Banxxx, and Raylene find a show about Bikini Rangers in Japan, Conner is appalled at its portrayal of them. Meanwhile, the Japanese Bikini Rangers must go up against a money hungry monster named Ka-Ching.
To Be Added
- Chanel Preston as Red HeatLion
- Bridgette B. as Blue TriggerJaguar
- Sandra Romain as Yellow LunaEagle
- Nyomi Banxxx as Green CycloneCroc
- Raylene as Black JokerBison
Minor Character Cast
- Ryouga Hakua/AbaRed: Koichiro Nishi (西 興一朗 Nishi Kōichirō?)
- Yukito Sanjyou/AbareBlue: Shou Tomita (富田 翔 Tomita Shō?)
- Ranru Itsuki/AbareYellow: Aiko Ito (いとう あいこ Itō Aiko?)
- Asuka/AbareBlack: Kaoru Abe (阿部 薫 Kaoru Abe?)
- Emiri Imanaka: Michi Nishijima (西島 未智 Nishijima Michi?)
- Ryunnosuke Sugishita: Kouen Okumaru (奥村 公延 Okamura Kōen?)
- Mai Hakua: Maya Bano (坂野 真弥 Banno Maya?)
- Jannu: Eri Sakurai (桜井映里 Sakurai Eri?)
- Lije: Kasumi Suzuki (鈴木 かすみ Suzuki Kasumi?)
- Mikela (Voice}: Bunkou Ogata (緒方文興 Ogata Bunko?)
- Voffa (Voice}: Hidenari Ugaki (宇垣秀成 Ugaki Hidenari?)
- Bakuryuu Tyrannosaurus (Voice}: Takashi Nagasako (長嶝 高士 Nagasako Takashi?)
- Bakuryuu Triceratops (Voice}: Kōki Miyata (宮田 幸季 Miyata Kōki?)
- Bakuryuu Pteranodon (Voice}: Emi Shinohara (篠原 恵美 Emi Shinohara?)
- Bakuryuu Brachiosaurus (Voice}: Banjō Ginga (銀河 万丈 Ginga Banjō?)
- Bakuryuu Bachycelonagurus (Voice}: Sayaka Aida (相田さやか Aida Sayaka?)
- Bankumushroom (Voice}: Yasuhiko Kawazu (川津泰彦 Kawazu Yasuhiko?)
- Bucky Bonds: Samuel Pop Aning
- This episode holds the distinction of being, so far, the only episode that is not used in Bikini Rangers only for its morphed action footage; in the Dino Thunder episode "Lost & Found in Translation" Bridgette B., Sandra Romain, Nyomi Banxxx, and Raylene join Chanel Preston as she catches a Japanese series inspired on the Rangers' exploits in Sofia Vergara's new satellite antenna. While the images are kept intact (except for the occasional cuts to show the Rangers' reactions), the characters' lines are dubbed over for comedic effect (even though this episode already has a very comic tone in itself); Yukito, particularly, is voiced by Jorgito Vargas Jr., who had previously played Blake Bradley/Navy Thunder Ranger in Ninja Storm.
- The term "kanashibari", which comprises the title of his episode, means "bind by the hands and feet", but it may also mean a financial bind, which is exactly what Bankumushroom's mushroom heads do: bind people to money. One of his attacks is even called "Okane Shibari" (Money Bind).
- Bucky Bonds' name seems to be inspired on Barry Bonds, who was active at the time for the San Francisco Giants.
- In the imagine spot of Bonds "buying" a home-run, the pitcher is wearing a Cincinnati Reds uniform, while Bonds' is not associated to any Major League Baseball team in particular (the only team with an "E" initial would be Montreal Expos, but neither the uniform nor the logo correspond).
- The only Bakuryuu to speak in this episode are Kera, Bachycelo, and Brachio.